“Can you afford to lose everything in your apartment or rental house to fire. theft or accident?”
Renter’s property and liability insurance is one of the most overlooked and under-used coverages. Yet it is extremely important. Remember, your landlord is responsible for the building, not your personal property.
- Value of all your personal property – furniture, clothing, DVDs, jewelry et al.
- Personal liability for accidental injuries to visitors or guests
- Medical payments to others in case of accident
- Additional living expenses if you lose use of your apartment
- Money, silverware, securities, credit card, jewelry protection
Rental Insurance Cost-imator Chart
Use this chart as a guide. E-mail us for quote or call 413-534-7355.
We can give you a firm quote, based on the value of your property, over the phone in minutes.
*ESTIMATED ANNUAL COST TO INSURE
$15,000 $ 135.00
$20,000 $ 160.00
$25,000 $ 180.00
*Estimated costs based on current premium rates
for one of the quality companies we represent.