The best homeowner’s policy is one that provides the right protection for the value of your buildings and personal possessions at the right cost.
We have programs to meet the needs of every type of homeowner or renter. We also have special programs for people who operate a business in their home.
- Home/Auto account discount
- Personal liability “umbrella”
- Non-smoker household discount
- Replacement cost valuation
- Safety discounts: anti-theft, smoke/CO alarms
- Business in the home
- Value of home contents
- Jewelry, collections, silver
- Flood insurance
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Earthquake coverage
Get a no-obligation quote. For specifics about home insurance coverage features: www.iii.org
- Home/Auto Account: If you place both your home and your auto insurance with the same insurance company, you can earn a special discount.
- New Home Discount: If your house was built in recent years, you may qualify for a significant credit on the premium for a standard homeowners policy.
- Installed Alarm Systems: Among the more prudent loss prevention steps you can take is the installation of alarm systems for your home and car. Discounts for such systems are available in varying amounts, depending on the type of alarm installed and operating,
Home insurance Types
- Single-family residence
- Condominium units
- Renters personal property
- Seasonal residences
- Business in the home coverages
- Fire dwelling only
We offer programs for each situation and free insurance-to-value reviews.
Homeowners Deductible Options
One of the most popular ways to reduce the cost of homeowner’s insurance is to select an optional higher deductible. While your share of any loss you suffer will be greater, your annual premium savings can range from 20% to 30%. Ask our representative to assist you with finding out which deductible works best for you, and how much you may save.
Flood damage coverage
Standard homeowner’s policies do not cover flood damage. Special coverage is required under a separate insurance plan. If your town has flood plain zoning in place, you may be eligible for insurance through a special federal government program. Ask us for more information.