Goss & McLain, Inc. is concerned about your privacy.
This policy reflects that concern. Please note that we may make changes to the policy from time to time without prior notice and at our sole discretion. Generally, such changes are made with the intention of improving our customer experience.
- We do not collect personal information from you when you visit our Web-site unless you provide it to us.
- Our Web-site includes links to other sites. Goss & McLain, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those Web-sites.
- We collect the demographic and profile data you submit to develop the contents and special features of our Web-site.
- When you fill out a form for us to obtain information about you (basic information such as your name, telephone number, mailing address or E-mail address), you can provide as much or as little information as you want. Some basic information, however, is required to receive a product quote.
- Any information we collect will be forwarded to the appropriate department in our agency. Personnel in that department will contact you and provide the information you request.
- We do not sell personal information we obtain from visitors to our Web-site with parties who are not directly affiliated with Goss & McLain, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving communications from us. Just send us an E-mail with your name, address and telephone number.
- The personal information you provide is permanently stored in a database on our provider Web-server and transmitted by email to our offices. We have security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you give us.
- We do not collect or solicit information from minors.
Goss & McLain, Inc. owns the configuration and information in this Web-site. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks contained within the site that are not marks of Goss & McLain, Inc. are marks of their respective owners.
We have provided links to other sites that may be of interest to you. The provision of these links does not imply that we are affiliated or associated with any products and services of any third party.
While we have made every effort to avoid mistakes, information contained in our Web-site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not warrant or guarantee that any information transmitted to its Web server will remain private. All information contained within this Web-site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, and warranty against infringement. In no event shall Goss & McLain, Inc. or its affiliates be liable for any lost profits or damages, including direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special or any other type of damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of any information provided in the Goss & McLain, Inc. Web-site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.